Coherent Eye Care Registry
What is a Qualified Clinical Data Registry
A Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) is a CMS-approved entity (such as a registry, certification board, collaborative, etc.)
that collects medical and/or clinical data for patient and disease tracking to foster improvement in the quality of care provided to patients.
Improve Patient Care
- By providing important quality data you will be able to measure quality outcomes (patient experience
& clinical results) and address gaps in quality of care.
- You will be able to compare your outcomes to your peers which will allow you to identify quality improvement opportunities.
A Seat at the Table
- Optometry’s role in medical eye care has never been more important. By participating in the Medicare
Quality Payment Program you are illustrating your commitment to the profession and role in providing quality medical eye care.
Aid in Potentially Higher Reimbursement
- The value-based payment system that is being implemented by Medicare and other insurers allows use of a registry in order to participate.
The registry can aid in the increase of reimbursement rates under the Medicare Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (“MIPS”).
What do I need to do to enroll?
- Complete practice profile/questionnaire
- Complete and sign the Coherent Qualified Clinical Data Registry Participation Agreement
- Sign Business Associate Agreement
What happens next?
- Coherent will notify your EHR vendor that you have enrolled.
- Coherent and your vendor will work together to add your data to the registry.
- Upon successful integration you will be contacted by Coherent and we will submit the data to the CMS.
What does it cost to participate?
- One time set-up fee of $250
- Monthy maintenance fee of $50 per doctor per month
Qualified Clinical Data Registry - PYA Analytics / Live-R Framework